There's hope!

I was browsing the Internet earlier and thought of deviating from my routine for a while to check the airfare rates of Cebu Pacific. Ever since I made a ticker for my planned Boracay trip, I have been obsessing about it every night.
I already have a date in mind: either we go there from Feb. 27 to March 1 or between March 13 to 15. Guess what, I was blown away by the rates of CEB. I must say Cebu Pacific is the cheapest. Hands down.
Two round trip tickets to Kalibo would cost us about P6,565, not bad especially at a time when most airline companies are still recovering from their losses due to the past oil price hike.
But then, that's just the airfare. Unless we bring our own tents to Boracay, (that is, if they will even allow us to set camp at the beachfront), there's still the accommodations to worry about.
I checked the website called http://www.agoda.com/ for packages and found some hotels quite cheap. Actually I don't really care if we sleep in a bungalow or a one-star resort since we will be out most of the day anyway. But given the choice, I would like to try The Erus Suites Hotel at Boat Station 2. The rooms look nice (at least in the pictures) and carry different themese like modern pop art, baroque, zen, retro, country, etc. Taxes and all, a night at Erus will shave off about P8,000 from our meager savings. Hmm. Not bad. Not bad at all.
Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you go there on an off-peak season, chances are it's easier to hunt for cheap hotel rooms. I think kaya ata 1.5k per night(per person)...kaso kasi nakalimutan ko ung mga pinag-stayan naming cheap before, e. :( Basta yung natatandaan ko, dun na mismo kami naghanap when we arrived to the island.