Pissed!

Could somebody please share with me some witty snide remarks to put off this person who is irritatingly tactless, who thinks she knows everything, and who acts as if she is the most intelligent person in the world?
I have been putting up with her for quite some time now but she's really getting into my nerves. Sure I have some bad bones in my body and I could be confrontational if I want to but I won't go to such extent as to be rude to someone (esp if there are other people around) and embarrass her. I could be nice you know. In fact, I believe that I am fairly nice and cordial to people. But this person...she's nakakairita to the point that I want to throttle her neck and squeeze out all the lard in her! Take note: I am not the only one who's very irritated. My other friends are also pissed at her because she has this way of making people around her feel very uncomfortable. Most of the time, I just let it slide off but I don't know how long I could put up with her. So help me God.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sino itech? :) Wala pa akong maisip na remarks, puro mga galing lang sa "Iisa pa Lamang" like: "Ba't ang daming bobo? Ang bilis naman nila manganak!" or kaya mag-walk out ka na lang.;( kilala ko ba to? :)

CANDY said...

hindi mo sia kilala...I even twisted some of the details in my entry para talagang hindi obvious. Never tried walking out on someone BUT I completely ignore the person pag asar na talaga ako. ung tipong kahit nagsasalita sia it's as if he/she doesn't exist at all para ma-feel nia na wala siang bilang!

Anonymous said...

tama yan...unless the bloke is not sensitive enough to feel the negative vibes you've been sending his/her direction. :(