Gwyneth goes gaga...literally


I still can't get over this infamous photo of Gwyneth Paltrow (courtesy of http://www.omg.yahoo.com/) which instantly demoted her to "worst dressed celebrity" overnight!
Everything in this outfit is just grossly wrong -- from the hair, choice of jewelry, a kitschy black and white dress with lace details, the granny lingerie (if you can even call it that), and those atrocious ankle boots that remind me of Minnie Mouse.
Im no fasyon myself but I would not let this one pass. Maybe Gwyneth was feeling kinky when she picked this outfit, sort of dressing as a French maid and failing miserably. Perhaps it wouldn't have been as dreadful if ONLY she wore the right lingerie. If I were the husband, I would divorce her through SMS and hide from her never to see me again. haha Just kidding.
Seriously, this "kita-ang-kapitbahay" see-through dress lacks creativity, decency and common sense. Gwyneth should axe her stylist, whoever he/she is.
For more photos of fashion disasters, click here http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/what-were-they-thinking/2435

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaha! natawa ako sa title mo, hahaha! Iiyak si Gwyneth pag nabasa nya to, hahaha! :D

CANDY said...

mabait pa ko niya. mas nakakaiyak ung mga ibang comments about that ugly outfit. I think she's a tad too late for Halloween. =D

P.S.
Have you seen Heidi Klum's Halloween costume? She came dressed as an Indian goddess. Panalo sister!