Still on the hairy issue...







This is a follow-up to my entry yesterday since my friend Lilith brought it up anyway. She ponders, "Is goatee considered a mustache?"
Very tricky question, ain't it? It's like saying, "Ang balbas ba ay para ding bigote?" (sorry for the lousy translation, I really suck in Filipino). What do you think? Are they the same or are they totally different? I made a survey over Facebook and am still waiting for the results (that is, if anybody cared to answer hahaha pfft!)
Anyway, whenever goatee or mustache comes to mind there's only person that pops in my head. He's also the only person I know (ok, ok, I am biased) who can go with or without a goatee/mustache and still look smokin' hot! Which do you prefer?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kahit may caveman 'stache pa si Johnny Depp, tatanggapin ko pa din sya, ehehehe!

CANDY said...

pogi noh? haaayy...I could only wish...