Eheads Final Set...to go or not to go?

Ok. Now I am getting excited. I've read in some blogs and forums that (yes, finally) there will be another E-heads concert aptly titled "Eraserheads: The Final Set Concert." Tentative sched is March 7 (which, upon checking my phone's calendar, falls on a Saturday). No venue yet but some are predicting that it will be at the MOA concert grounds (God forbid) or The Fort (same as last year's).
My problem is, how do I get VIP tickets? It's would be easy if only they SOLD veepee tickets to plain Janes and Joes like me. Alas, VIP tickets as I painfully learned are for, well, very important people kuno like families, friends, honchos, media members, organizers, or anybody who had clout which unfortunately I don't have *sniff sniff*
Totel suggested that I might snag some passes if I volunteered to babysit for Ely's guitars. Not a bad idea if only it really were probable.
As an alternative,I am thinking of offering myself as a slave for a month to a friendwho got SVIP tickets at last year's concert *snicker* for the off-chance of scoring two tickets (one for hubby). I know I sound so desperate but who wouldn't be? I don't want to pay for patron tickets. I've been there before and I tell you the crowd, the food, the smell, and most importantly the view is not good to say the least.
Haiiiizzz. Ang hirap maging mahirap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sana I won't miss this one...and yup, wouldn't it be wonderful if we scored SVIP tickets? haaay.

CANDY said...

haaayyy...am still trying to work my way to people who have access to vip tickets (read: social climbing) btw, why the blog leave? i miss ur posts.