Secrets Men Keep

I learned something today about relationships courtesy of redbookmag.com. Guys just can't seem to resist the urge to look at a (hot) girl even while you're waiting in line together. It's an annoying habit, one that I can't really get over with even if I've been married for more than two years now. But the blog says" this doesn't mean that he will leave you for her or that he wants to make a move on her. It's a radar that won't turn off."
Still, nakakairita diba? And why can't we do the same and get away with it without being judged? At least in my case, I don't need to get confrontational to make him admit that he actually was looking at another girl.
How? My husband and I have (generally) similar taste when it comes to girls so chances are, I'll catch him looking at the same person I was checking out. It's annoying at times especially if the girl is flirting back but oftentimes we just laugh about it.
"Give us an inch and we'll give you a lifetime." This is so very true. Just let him be. Give him space, his own time with friends, let him play PSP without interruptions and he'll love you to bits. It's a bit hard for me given that Im always clamoring for his attention. But it's not easy for him either. So my motto now: let boys be boys even for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe. I think all guys are like that. I always tell that to my sister Pot, kelan lang kasi sya nagka-BF. Naiirita sya pag napapalingon ang BF nya sa hot chick.

My sister-in-law naman surrendered to that fact already. Naalala ko ung kwento nya dati nung buntis pa sya, sinamahan daw nyang habulin nila ng kuya ko sa mall (para lang maka-boso?) yung chick na may magandang legs. Ang discreet ng kuya ko no? hehe.

CANDY said...

Hay oo, sinabi mo! Pero tanggap ko na..pero ako din eh, hindi makatiis pag may babaeng maganda ang boobs. sinusundan ko talaga...hehe