Retraction

I'm taking back what I've said in my last post. I don't want to be a teacher...well at least not while we are still struggling to stabilize our finances, while the education system continues to be corrupt, and hopelessness continues to thrive in the streets. I know being a teacher is a vocation, and as such you should not expect to live comfortably with a meager salary. Kaya nga vocation eh...kawang gawa. Haayy...bakit ba ang hirap umasenso dito sa Pilipinas? Recently, I was surfing between TV shows when I saw this news clip which attempted to reveal the evil ways of the education sector.
Apparently, one public school received some PC units which turned out to be useless dahil hindi pala gumagana. To make matters even worse, the education sector allegedly spent P200+ thousand pesoses for each rickety computer! WTF?
Ano un, Alienware computer? If this was true, mahiya naman kayo sa balat nio. Imagine how many classrooms you can build with that kind of money? Just think of the many kids who are deprived of education because of few evil souls? Matakot kayo sa karma!

No comments: