The Verdict


The verdict is out and David Cook won by 12 million votes (if I heard Ryan right). While it doesn't really matter who won the American Idol because I like them both anyway, I was kinda disappointed with the performance of Cookie last night. Ano ba yan, walang dating ang mga kinanta nia! I was waiting for goosebumps to come but sadly, the only chills I got was from the cold air coming from our rickety air conditioner. Ayayay!

Also, bakit parang mejo low-key yata ang show ngayon compared to last season in spite of the fact that it broke previous records with 97 million viewers casting their votes this year? Wala man lang earth-shaking performance from any of the guests.

By the way, where the heck is Taylor Hicks? I haven't heard from him in a loooong time. Sayang, we had high hopes for him. The guy is so humble but underrated. Nagkaroon ba siya ng album after American Idol? Could somebody please tell me...

Anyway, David Cook deserves to win and so is Archuleta. Am just glad it's over. Now I can catch up on sleep. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

(Photo courtesy of www.americanidol.com)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uuuy, bat ang tagal ng latest update sa blog mo? nag-aabang pa naman ako. ;p

CANDY said...

onga eh, galing kasi akong Sta. Ana, Cagayan for the Viray Festival. Saka mejo depressed ako lately kaya hindi ako makasulat.

Anonymous said...

Pareho pala tayo sis...we're on a depression rut. I have high hopes though na malalagpasan natin ito. :)