The two Davids


Now that American Idol is about to wrap up in a final showdown, we are torn between the two Davids. For some strange reasons, my husband has a knack for spotting great talent and if his hunch is right (again) then David Archuleta will be named American Idol tonight. But then David Cook always blows me away whenever he sings. I guess it's his sheepish grin that makes me blush inside and secretly wish that he'll win this one -- hands down!

Either way, we are anticipating a good show tonight brimming with talent and great performances. Bring in the Boy Bawang, please!
(Photo courtesy of www.americanidol.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't really get to follow Idol, pero I would really love it pag si Cook ang manalo. But they say Archuleta's fans (kids and older folks)would be sending in more text votes...while Cook's fans (the emo crowd) would be too lazy to do so.

ako pala to. :D