Parisian girls




Here are some of the photos from my last trip in January before I left Bulletin. It was one of the most memorable, if not the most memorable junket I had. We spent four days in the beautiful city of Paris, and while everything was ridiculously expensive, we managed to find something within our budget at H&M.

I also met with my brother and his wife who have been living and working in Paris for almost six years now. It was a bitter-sweet reunion of sorts since there was too little time to catch up after so many years of not seeing each other. Before our last day, Pam and I horded some cheeses and foie gras at this grocery store. I wanted to buy some cold cuts and ravioli because it was sooo cheap but common sense told me to put the items back in the shelves at mapapanis lang sa biyahe.

I miss this group...I miss Paris...I miss the chic little cafes in the streets and our tiny hotel at Rue de Tronchet. Most of all.. I miss traveling =(
(Thanks Tanya for the pictures)









No comments: