Define S-E-X-Y


This came as a surprise to many, including myself who's not even a big fan of Robert Pattinson or Twilight. I haven't seen the movie (maybe in DVD if I have time) but judging from the publicity photos and paparazzi shots, I think Robert Pattinson could pass for a hunk by any woman's standards. Guess we don't use the same stick as The Phoenix editors who demoted the Twilight hottie as one of the Unsexiest Men together with Chris Brown (ho-hum...I won't even start a discussion about this scum), Shia LaBeouf (crashing ur fender prolly shaved off his pogi points), and John Mayer (ok, being full of oneself is unSEXY, not to mention when you wear a 'mankini' in full glory), to mention some.

According to the article, what made Robert Pattinson unSEXY (mind you, the article said unsexy and NOT unattractive) is the fact that he smells...errrhhmm bad. Like anghit or putok? I know he looks stinky in photos but does he really? Kaka-turn off if true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ay, ganun? :( But it does look like he has poor hygiene. But I still think he's sexy...si Shia din sexy pa din para sakin. :)